Our virtual wedding dress appointments brings Sabina Motasem to you, so you can curate your big day look from the comfort of your own home.
The appointments are held via Zoom and are a great starting point when you’re starting on your wedding dress journey. What’s more, they’re free!
“Our virtual appointments were born out of lockdown, but they’ve proven so popular, they’re not going anywhere,” says Sabina. “These appointments are a great chance to get to know you and what kind of dress you’re looking for on your big day.”
If you don’t live in London or you’re not sure whether to book an appointment or you’d just like to find out a little bit more about our dresses and get some advice on finding the perfect dress, then booking a virtual is a really good idea.
We’ll spend 45 minutes taking you through the collection, while we discover what your wedding dress journey has been like so far – including your favourite styles - and we will share our tips and ideas with you too.
How do our virtual appointments work?
If you're unsure about what style of Sabina Motasem dress to go for, our complimentary virtual appointments are a great place to start.
While you sadly can’t try on our dresses virtually, this free 45-minute appointment with Sabina herself allows her to get to know you better. That way she can understand what you’re looking for and suggest some dresses for you to try on in a face-to-face appointment.
We’ve been dressing chic brides for over 15 years, so we’ve got heaps of advice and tips to share, such as which styles would suit you best or how to transport your dress if you’re getting married abroad.
If you’re blessed with height but struggling to find a dress that is long enough, we’re consistently told by our brides that our dresses are the first ones that actually fit.
We can also take you through the process of what is involved when you order a dress with us, as well as telling you all about our sustainable credentials that we are really proud of.
After we’ve gone through the dresses, we’ll make a shortlist. Then we can book you in to try on your favourites at an in-person appointment at our exclusive bridal studio just a stone’s throw away from Haggerston overground. We’ll also send you a pdf of your favourites, along with the prices, so you can keep that as a reference ahead of your in-person appointment.
Interested? Here’s how to book one in
- Visit our appointments page and click the blue Book Now button at the bottom of the page. This will bring up our available appointments so you can book one in that suits your schedule.
- Prior to your appointment, you’ll receive an email with your Zoom link in. This will also have the time and date, so you won’t forget. If you want a friend or relative to join in the virtual appointment, feel free to forward them the link so they can join in the fun.
- On the day and time of your appointment, just click on the link in the email to access your virtual appointment. If you are running late, do drop us a line at email@example.com. If you are more than 10 minutes late, we may need to reschedule.
Once Sabina takes you through your virtual appointment, and we’ve had an informal chat to found out a little bit about your special day, we’ll have a shortlist of your favourite dresses you’d like to try on for your big day.
To do this, you just need to book a follow-up face-to-face appointment in our Bridal Studio in Dalston, North London, which is just three stops from Highbury & Islington on the Victoria line and Whitechapel on the Elizabeth Line. The in-person appointment costs £35, which is fully redeemable against a purchase.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- DISCOVER THE SABINA MOTASEM COUTURE COLLECTION
- BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH US