Sabina Motasem adds a splash of sexiness to the backs of gowns with low plunging drapes, deep Vs and intricate art nouveau beading.
Bridal wear designer, Sabina Motasem, shows brides how to look elegant, chic and sexy at the same time. Sabina’s gowns are well known for their classic, clean lines and timeless style. The new ‘En Pointe’ collection of dresses encapsulates this but have a sexy edge too. By adding carefully crafted backs on various designs, brides are able to keep their look traditional and classy whilst feminine and sexy too.
With a number of styles to choose from, there’s a dress for every bride. Whether it’s the Emillienne with its intricate art nouveau beading gliding down the back in to a deep plunge, the Josephine and its luxurious silk crepes draping down to a deep cowl or the Mistinguett’s elegant French corded lace with its deep V. There are also a number of separates to choose from like the Evelyn bodice made from French corded lace which is available with a deep V back and can be worn over a selection of the gowns transforming their look from day to night.
Sabina says, “I love combining demure and elegant looks with a hint of sexiness. It’s all about the understated aspect, the suggestion, the glimpse of skin or a sexy back. To me, a bride should feel confident, happy and sexy on their special day, I like to think my dresses do this for our brides.’
Prices for the En Pointe collection start at £1400.
Images show the following pieces;
- Josephine – A classic cowl neck, bias cut backless dress with puddle train.
- Emillienne – A bias cut dress with a beautiful art nouveau beaded neck and back panel. Beaded panel available in a choice or crystals or pearls.
- Lily Raindrop – A beaded bias cut silk georgette dress with an A-line skirt, draped train and a plunging back neckline.
- Lillian – A bias cut luxuriously heavy dress with A-line skirt, draped train and a plunging back neckline.
- Elsa – A bias cut luxuriously heavy satin dress with spaghetti straps, draped train and low back.
- Genevieve – a similar dress with a plunging back neckline to the Lilian but with a fitted waist and a slim A-line skirt
Sabina Motasem’s gowns are well known for their luxuriously understated and elegantly modern style that moves and flows with the bride. The new ballerina inspired ‘En Pointe’ collection launched in July and is already proving extremely popular with brides. “I love the romance that comes from vintage Hollywood and the passion that comes from the ballet. I aim to sprinkle a bit of that magic glamour and sophistication into everything I do,” she says.